Motorcycle Speedway WebRing
How to join the ring
- To join the Speedway Web Ring, you need to fill out a registration form and then add some HTML to your homepage. The HTML is supplied here, but it is a generic piece of code which you will need to make some basic changes to. It's pretty straight forward but if you have any problems then email me.
- Fill out this form to register your site.
- Copy and paste the HTML below into your site's home page.
Note you must change the bit that says id=?, taking the ? away and putting the id number assigned to your site during registration.
This id will have been given to you after filling in the registration form
- The HTMLfragment above will look like this below, once you put it into your homepage, but you must save the four riders image (a picture of the 97 Grand Prix A Final at Vojens taken by Martin Henke) and save that into the same directory which your home page lives in and keep the name swr.jpg
- And that's pretty much it. Once your site has been registered and the HTMLfragment has been added to your home page, I will check it to make sure it is OK and then officially add you to the Web Ring. Any problems then email me.